Monday 28 September 2015

Grandma

Hi Ah Ma,

Hope you will get the chance to read this post when my mum actually gives me the permission to tell you. First of all, I know you would be hurt and scared that we did not tell you immediately. Mum is only doing it because she cares about you so please do not take offense or get angry with her. I agreed with mum not to tell you as it was going to be a long process and I did not want you to be worrying about me when you have to concentrate on your health as well.

I do love you very much Ah Ma and maybe I would get a chance to come over and visit more often even during my treatment. So far I have finished my first week of treatment and today, I will be taking my last drugs for this cycle. Hopefully, it would not be too harsh on me today. Felicia, my friends and family are very supportive and helpful throughout this process and I hope this can assure you I would get through with this or even I might already have fought this off by the time you read it. *fingers crossed*

I miss you and will look forward to the time we can chit chat again at your place or even eat your favourite banana leaf again. Take care Ah Ma.


Your Grandson

P.S. I am amused by the way we talk in English when most grandsons/daughters talk to their grandma in their dialects. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment