Wednesday 23 September 2015

Family and Friends

I just want to take every opportunity to thank my family and friends especially my parents and Felicia who have been so supportive and helpful. My mum has been running around like a headless chicken doing this and that. Organizing almost everything from my medication, food to my clothes etc. Felicia who's always checking up on me and also researching my diet, I love you so much and appreciate all your help and prayers very much. Don't worry a bigger post will be up for you, my love! :) Felicia's family thanks for the meals and support!! I truly appreciate all of that. I hate food restrictions. 😣 My brother Adrian thanks for being there and taking care of me post surgery in Australia as well as getting me the anti nausea thingy. My friends you all know who you are. Fish gor, Kevin, Huihun, Bea, Bry, Kai, Hong Yen, Kam Yew, Master of Assholes, Jay, Kaj, June, Val, Viv, Zyoung, Von, Joyce, Asheela, Shenay, Julia, Janey, Mari, Penny!!!, Sath, Jackson, Pearl and Jono love you guys so much for remembering me and keeping me in your prayers and mind.  Fuad and Ahmad thanks for helping me from Australia! Thanks for all the support guys. From laughter to clubbing to gossips to assholeness to dota. :') To helping me with stuffs and everything.

On a side note, I also thank you guys for still treating me normally and not some terminally ill patient. hehe. ANNNNNDDDDD I know some of you guys are busy so you cant continuously check up on me. That is all good guys. Dont feel bad that I miss you out sometimes because no matter what I know you are supporting me. xoxo :)


Hi those silent peeps! Hahahaha. Ern Ying, Shin Yin, Phebe, Lichun, Sneaky. Hahahha. Anyway make yourself known yo!!!
First Visitors (From left to right : Ju the master of assholes, me, Fish gor <3)
Sorry I holding his hand ><


(space for visitors tonight) :D JAGGEH, HUN, JAYYYY

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tat, since you already know im secretly reading this, just wanna let you know im here la! Thinking of you, all the way from here!! Sorry can't physically be there atm but I'll always be here mentally supporting you! We'll always be here supporting you la! You need to add oil too, of course!

    PS: I adore your positivity throughout :p Please stay positive!

    x <3 Lichun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lichun. Really appreciate the support! See you when you're back la. haha. Come back soon ya?

    ReplyDelete