Friday 2 October 2015

Updates

Hey guys. Haven't been writing much so just want to leave some updates on how I am doing. Was totally caught up playing games on steam. 😣 I've been feeling really good lately as I am off the chemo drugs for 2 weeks till the following Monday. Doctor also said I could go out and enjoy as my white cell counts are normal. Meaning that my risk of infection is probably the same as everyone else's. Only minor hiccup was my iron which is very low and the doctor was worried of me having a bleed somewhere.

So right now, I am in the endoscopy waiting room getting a tube stuffed down my throat into my tummy to have a look inside. While I am writing this, a Malay gentleman started talking to me and asking about me. I think he is a little bit gay. No idea. Haha. Hope he doesn't contact me. He even asked for a selfie but I refused. ✌️His English is really good though.

Yesterday, I went for dim sum with Ju, fish, June and Kai. It was my first dim sum meal since I got back and it was really yummy.

Day before, Nidhish and Razlan came over in the afternoon after their hospital placement. We chatted for a bit then played catan. Glad that they enjoyed it. :)
In the night, Xianhui and mari came for a visit. What initially was thought to be a board game night turned into us talking about mari's interesting work. I'm glad she's passionate about it albeit tiring. Hope she'll enjoy the best and be the best in her career!

No comments:

Post a Comment