Thursday 24 September 2015

Last night and this morning

I received a lot of well wishers last night and today. I really appreciate each and every one of you for your words of encouragement and support. I am feeling really good. Not getting tired so easily. Appetite is still good. I dont think i lost any weight at all and also I think the catheter thing is less painful now. I still hate it flapping about though so my mum is going to get some surgical tape to tape the damn thing down. Haha. To be honest, you guys have played a very big part in keeping my spirits up by talking to me normally and asking me how I am. I feel all the love and I cannot thank you guys enough.

Last night, skyped with Felicia and am very happy she is doing well at her placement in Halifax. Big shoutout to her friend Joshua for providing her a really cozy place to stay. Sorry about the not so stable skype as I could not find a comfortable position to sit and my hand cant hold my phone steady. :(

Rant of the day: Cannot eat bkt! Craving it so bad now.... I really would have tears of joy if I am eating it now. ;(

Julia!!! Get some food education!!! You are a Malaysian. Disgraceful! BKT is this !

*drools* :( (thanks ky for the pic)


Eeven, thanks for the support and was great catching up with you over facebook and reliving those good times in Taylor's and high school. :) Crashing into neighbour's car. hahaha

This morning however, Joyce came up with this super awesome idea to get a foosball table at home. Haha. I guess she hates the idea of being in front of the comp too much or something. Well hope someone can drop a comment on any supplier or sellers. :)

Jono. Feeling the love from Mauritius. XD

Thanks elise for the well wishes.

Lichun, xianhui, sunsiew, and ee chong! Thanks for the show of support.

Mari, you so funny haha. Never changed.

Vince bro always fun talking to you man. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment