Friday 25 September 2015

Friday Night !

Have been bumming around most of the day. Weighed myself in this morning and I am 69.5kg. I was 64 for the past few years so that's really good news. People are wondering if I have any other symptoms. I only have tiredness and a bit of nausea at the moment so I feel everything is going well so far.

Had a short skype catchup session with Preman. Nice to hear you're doing alright in Ireland and good to hear you telling stories again. Always makes me laugh!

Another skype session was with my Felicia. Never failing to put a smile on my face. :D Love you loads!

Fritz, Cute Fat Asian Boy (Ju), Kam Yew, Kai and Jay came to visit and stayed for more than 2 hours. Touched for them missing out on a Friday night out to come talk to me at home. :') Love you guys. And Ju you're still in all the pictures! Sorry kai forgot to take a pic with you!! :(

Sitting : R-L : Cute Fat Asian Boy, Me, KY
Standing : R-L : Fritz, Jay



Just really appreciate all the well wishers everyday and knowing that I am in your thoughts makes me feel that I can take on anything. I'll try to get an air cond downstairs and more soft drinks. Haha.

P.S. Thanks for the mooncake LHH! :D My favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment