Thursday 15 October 2015

Awal Muharram

Happy Awal Muharram to all my Muslim Friends. I am a couple of hours late because I haven't been getting any visitors lately so nothing much to write about haha. As it was a public holiday, quite a number of my friends came to visit. Thanks for coming Kai, ky, June and Kev. Ky came first and played some Dota on my laptop. I just remembered I need to change my hot keys back again. Haha. Luckily I haven't played any Dota games yet. June and Kev came and we played catan the whole afternoon! 3 games of the normal catan and 1 game of catan seafarers. I actually have not opened the cities and knights expansion yet which is going to make it more fun. Also can't wait for the 5-6 player expansion that my bro is going to bring back from Sydney next month. ☺️

L-R : Kai. june, ky and kev


I also have not been skyping much with Felicia... She's been a little busy lately. I've been busy too actually. Hope we can Skype a little more.... Besides that, I have been waking up at 3am everyday. No idea why. Posting this update at 2.50am is proof enough that this is a real problem for me. Generally, I have been feeling better since Monday. Been prescribed a proton pump inhibitor on Monday which helps reduce the acidity of my stomach and I have been getting much less tummy aches. However, I have been getting running nose every time I go downstairs to my living room. Seems that I'm allergic to something there. Eyes get itchy and heavy with my nose all dripping is not fun...

Till next time!

2 comments: