Sunday 11 October 2015

Sunday Bumday

Hey! So I couldn't get to go to Hong's Birthday cause of some stupid allergy to my sofa cover. Was sneezing like crazy and all while playing Catan with June and Joyce. Thought I was coming down with the flu but it wasn't. Thankfully today I'll get to go out tonight after dinner to see Hong and the gang. Just felt bad and disappointed for missing out on her birthday party after saying that I'll go and also cause I was stoked to go out after more than a week at home.


Hong and the bois



Hong and the gals
And June won 2 games of Catan broke my win streak. HAHA. He's so going to get it next round. Tonight going to go to Olfactory Bulb. (super funny name) Some cafe in Kota D'sara. Will post something if it is worth posting about as I havent had good coffee in such a long while. Today such a good day for me I won 10 games in a row of dota haha. And got to play with Jono and his lil bro. Pretty much owned all the games we played eventhough they were playing with lag from Mauritius.



I didn't get to Skype Felicia much these past few days though. Felicia's birthday cake baked by her friend in UK!


Felicia's cake


Overall, I've been feeling fine. Just been having this slight tummy ache now and again. Going to go see the doctor on Monday to check up on the results of the endoscopy and this tummy ache (tube stuffed down my throat to see my stomach). Off meds for another 7 days. Counting down to the dreaded day... Fritz sending yummy food pics from Johor! Scumbag.

Otak-otak Fritz sending yummy food pics
Kueh cap Fritz from Johor

Kaj in Singapore working... Wishing him all the best there ! Picture with him and KY in Singapore.




Kaj and ky in singapore
Okay that's it guys, till tomorrow I'll update on any results and on olfactory bulb! haha still laughing at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment