Saturday 31 October 2015

Last Weekend, Things Felicia Says #2, Friyay


Last Weekend


Hey guys, sorry about the delay in the update. I should really be more diligent about this. Lots of things happened in the past week or so but mostly I've been caught up playing DotA. Firstly, last weekend Pearl and Khang came to visit. Pearl is my housemate in Newcastle and Khang is a handsome Viet guy I met in Newcastle. Both of them are doing medicine. Argh I just remembered that I forgot to take a photo with them. They came with so many gifts that I am still reeling in surprise till today at the amount of love I am receiving. I really appreciate all the gifts that has been sent so far as well as all the visits from you guys. Thank you so much! Pearl and Khang bought kuih lapis from Kuching, an MU jersey (OMG!), 2 DotA mini plushies, and 2 Pineapples (Pearl thought I cannot eat pineapple tarts which are my favourite cookies so that is 2nd best). I feel so spoiled by you guys!! Got some photos here. ;')


Here is the MU jersey and the DotA plushies <3

Thanks to Elise too for visiting me earlier this week and passing me Felicia's clothes from Australia!! :) It was nice to see you and thanks a lot for coming!


Things Felicia Says

Earlier in the week, Felicia and I were skyping and talking about me eating outside food. I was saying it is safe because we have been eating at the shop for a long long time. Almost 20 years and still nothing. And she said it doesn't matter because it only takes one time and it would make me get infected. There is some truth in what she says too of course but I came up with a metaphor saying," if you have sex with the same girl for 20 years, isn't it very unlikely for you to get an STD?" ;)


Weekly Updates

I went to see the doctor twice this week. On Monday was to get one of my chemo drugs and also to just check on my bloods to see if my white cell counts are high or not. I also am on a booster jab to increase my white cell counts now and today will be my last jab for this cycle I think. I am going to be doing a PET/CT scan to check on the progress of my cancer on the 9/11. Besides that, I am generally feeling alright. Been having a bit of back pain here and there as well as quite a lot of tummy pain but so far it is tolerable. My appetite has not been affected much and I think I am gaining more weight. Seems some people have noticed too haha. Yeah I have been eating heaps here. I am now 70kg from 64kg when i was in Australia.

Friyay

So yesterday was Friday and the gang (Kev, Ky, Jay, Ju, June, Fish, Kai, Huihun) came over to play ps3 and hang out with me. I forgot take pics again. Argh. Thanks a lot for coming guys. And long time haven't seen you huihun. :) I really need to remember to take more pics! I got another surprise though. (This week has so many surprises for me and I cannot thank you guys enough) This surprise is from UK and it is a really heartwarming postcard from none other than Li Chun!! I cannot believe you actually coloured them and this is only the first one! I can't wait for the rest. Thank you so much Li Chun and it has definitely made my week. Or month. :D All the best in your job interview ok?



I can't believe you coloured this, Lichun! This is so awesome that it looks printed!
;') Thanks so much. I am a sucker for postcards



My new setup :D thanks Ju for the suggestion
Me and Fish (Dedpul,) and Ju (Jagungboy.) and Kai's (AhKai ' |) win rates when we play together in DotA

No comments:

Post a Comment