Friday 23 October 2015

Weekend, Anniversary and 2nd cycle

Hey guys, so last weekend I was just playing catan with Feebs, Ben, Kai, Kev and June. Really fun rounds we had on sat and Sunday night :) hope we can get to play the new expansion soon !! :) fritz, Ju and ky came to watch football as well. Was a good weekend before the dreaded Monday. Anyway Monday wasn't too bad. Had 5 pints of drugs dripped into me and had to stay in the ward for a night because they couldn't finish dripping everything in before they closed the day care centre. I didn't feel too bad besides some tummy pains here and there. Tuesday was also my 5 year anniversary of Felicia and I being together. It has really been a wonderful journey so far with little bends on the road but we pulled through to the 5 year mark!! On top of that, doing 2.5 years of LDR. So I facetimed Felicia while in the ward. I basically had the room to myself even though there was an extra bed for another patient because the previous patient left in the evening. I also managed to coax my parents to go home haha. So they only came back at 7am the next day which is on the Tuesday. I got discharged from the ward on the Tuesday evening.

Foot of my bed and the little table thing
The other bed
Wednesday, we found out somehow that the ward nurses and doctors only gave me one pint of medication (supposedly 2) on Tuesday which means they sorta messed up the schedule set up by my doctor. I can sorta guess my doctor was furious when she found out haha. The nurse and the doctor is gonna get it real bad. From what I hear from the daycare nurses.


Thank you so much Val and Viv for the fruit basket. Haha I was suppose to get a parcel for my mum and thought I asked my dad to collect it. But ended up it was this! Surprise, surprise! 

Letter from val n Viv
Fruit basket and balloooooonnn :D
This post has so much for me to say. Haha. Over the past week or so, I have been playing a lot of Dota. Thanks fish, ky, Kai, Jay and Ju for accompanying me to play Dota.


Hi again Cia bii... Sorry that I do not put you in front of my selfish brain that only thinks of himself. I have to learn to know when I am wrong and not be so stubborn all the time. I hope you can go through with this slowly with me as it is a bad part of me that needs to be weeded out.
Just some updates on what has been happening to me over yesterday and today. I have sore gums and bleeding gums which started yesterday. My doctor said it is part of chemo. A side effect called mucositis. That means inflammation of mucosal membranes which is gums, stomach mucosa, and a lot of other places. But for now, mine is only bleeding from the gums and it makes eating food a right pain in the arse (in this case mouth). Appetite is sorta weird. Like there are things I don't really wanna eat and I hate repetition of food. My body is always feeling warm. Nurses say i just need drink more water and hydrate myself more. 

Okay guys. Toodles. Will try to update more. I'm getting a bit lazy. I need a spank in the butt to get moving with writing. Now I'm writing this ending while sitting on my throne in the toilet. ;)

Cause i owe you a nice pic :)


No comments:

Post a Comment