Saturday 10 October 2015

Thursday Visits

Hi again, I've been a day late with my updates. Thursday night Von,Viv,Val, Ky and Roy came to visit. haha it has been such a long time since you guys came to my house huh? The last time was post SMKDU prom. Right? haha that was sooo long ago. Anyway thanks for coming. And talking about hepatitis. This is an article about hepatitis C if you guys are interested. 


 It is 4am Saturday morning and i just woke up. It seems as if my sleeping schedule is messed up. Sigh, I can only take naps throughout the day. Didnt do much yesterday besides skyping with Jono and Jackson while playing Dota with them. 85minute Dota game :(

Today is suppose to be Hong Yen's birthday dinner with everyone. Hope that I feel well enough to go. :) Can't wait to actually get out of the house.


Royz, viv and von



Val, Me, Von. Viv (bot to top)!

1 comment: