Monday 5 October 2015

Another Monday

Another day, another Monday... I guess I am starting to dread Mondays. Monday is going to be the worst dose of drugs every cycle. :/ Monday is going to be follow-up day. Sigh. Yesterday, I received my first major hair fall of many to come. Saying bye to my hair is always a little depressing. Especially if it keeps dropping this way. I will be shaving it off today too.... Size 3? One more reason to hate Mondays... :(

On a lighter note, Xin Ni and Wesley visited me at my house yesterday. Was fun catching up with them after such a long time. Wishing you both the best of luck (and wealth) in all your endeavours. Bummed around at home all day playing Cities. Lol. BUT Joyce and June, I bought the Catan expansion sets already. Time for a session when I get it tomorrow. :D

I am now at the hospital waiting for blood tests and the doctor's appointment. Hope it won't take too long. Kinda bored being here and plus Felicia is asleep which means not many people else to text. And Hong Yen! I can go out for dinner on Saturday. :) See ya guys then! 


3 comments: